ATTENTION AHMA MEMBERS:
Election of AHMA Officers
It's time for the first election of new AHMA officers. To be eligible to serve on the AHMA board or to vote in this election, you must be an AHMA member in good standing and must have been an AHMA member on or before January 1, 2016. Nominations will close of May 14, to be followed immediately by our first election. AHMA members can find more information on our election information page.
Why join AHMA?
Here are just some of the benefits of joining AHMA:
- Help guide which programs we develop to meet the needs and desires of everyone with Headache disorders.
- Access to our private, members-only Facebook group.
- Special Interest Squads for individual Headache disorders.
- Support groups conducted via conference call to eliminate geographic limitations and help members participate even when they aren't up to going out.
- Access members-only support options, tools, information, and more.
Registration is Now Open!
Visit the conference page for additional information.
Membership Types and Annual Dues
We pledge to keep our dues as low as possible. The standard membership dues of $15 per year breaks down to just $1.25 per month or 4¢ per day. Dues are waived for active duty military personnel, disabled veterans, and their immediate family.
Check out the different membership categories and join us today. Just go to our membership information page.
IDEA! Donate an AHMA membership! (Gift Membership) Donating a membership provides you with the opportunity to extend AHMA member benefits to a family member, friend or colleague. Simply fill out the application, and when it has processed, AHMA staff will notify the recipient of the membership.