Show AHMA "What's Under the Hat"
"As a part of Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, the American Headache and Migraine Association(AHMA) will be participating in the European Headache Alliance’s “What’s Under the Hat?” initiative to raise public awareness of Headache Disorders. AHMA has selected Saturday, June 25th to be our "Under the Hat" day.
Do you live with a headache disorder? Share your story!
- Share your story, along with a photo of yourself wearing a hat, to Facebook or Twitter OR create a video story and post it to YouTube, including the hashtags #underthehat #MHAM and Twitter handle @AHMAOrg.
- You can find helpful tips on participating here: http://www.europeanheadachealliance.org/under-the-hat/
- Include the logo shown on the right
- Spread the word to your friends and family so they can join in the fun!
Why join AHMA?
Here are just some of the benefits of joining AHMA:
- Help guide which programs we develop to meet the needs and desires of everyone with Headache disorders.
- Access to our private, members-only Facebook group.
- Special Interest Squads for individual Headache disorders.
- Support groups conducted via conference call to eliminate geographic limitations and help members participate even when they aren't up to going out.
- Access members-only support options, tools, information, and more.
4th Annual Patient Conference
Thank you to the attendees, faculty, and sponsors of the 4th Annual Patient Conference that was held on Sunday, June 12, 2016 in San Diego, CA! We hope to see you next year in Boston!
Membership Types and Annual Dues
We pledge to keep our dues as low as possible. The standard membership dues of $15 per year breaks down to just $1.25 per month or 4¢ per day. Dues are waived for active duty military personnel, disabled veterans, and their immediate family.
Check out the different membership categories and join us today. Just go to our membership information page.
IDEA! Donate an AHMA membership! (Gift Membership) Donating a membership provides you with the opportunity to extend AHMA member benefits to a family member, friend or colleague. Simply fill out the application, and when it has processed, AHMA staff will notify the recipient of the membership.