SAVE THE DATE!
5th Annual Patient Conference
We hope you will join us in Boston on Sunday, June 11, 2017 for the 5th Annual Patient Conference!
Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer St.
Boston, MA , 02210
Why join AHMA?
Here are just some of the benefits of joining AHMA:
- Help guide which programs we develop to meet the needs and desires of everyone with Headache disorders.
- Access to our private, members-only Facebook group.
- Special Interest Squads for individual Headache disorders.
- Support groups conducted via conference call to eliminate geographic limitations and help members participate even when they aren't up to going out.
- Access members-only support options, tools, information, and more.
Membership Types and Annual Dues
We pledge to keep our dues as low as possible. The standard membership dues of $15 per year breaks down to just $1.25 per month or 4¢ per day. Dues are waived for active duty military personnel, disabled veterans, and their immediate family.
Check out the different membership categories and join us today. Just go to our membership information page.
IDEA! Donate an AHMA membership! (Gift Membership) Donating a membership provides you with the opportunity to extend AHMA member benefits to a family member, friend or colleague. Simply fill out the application, and when it has processed, AHMA staff will notify the recipient of the membership.